Postnatal Massage Care Package
A harmonious fusion of postnatal massage and chiropractic therapy tailored specifically for new mothers like you. Designed to nurture your body, ease discomfort, and support your postpartum journey, this innovative approach offers a holistic solution to the unique challenges you may face after childbirth. Embrace this empowering trend and embark on a path of rejuvenation and healing as you embrace the joys of motherhood.
Post Natal Massage with Chiropractic Care
Postnatal Massage Packages
|5x Post Natal Care (90 mins)
3x Post Natal Slimming (60 mins)
2x Chiro Adjustment (20 mins)
** include one FREE Chiropractic Consultation + Specical Slimming Cream
|5x Pre Natal Care (60 mins)
About The Team
At our practice, you'll find a compassionate team dedicated to supporting mothers on their postnatal recovery journey. Led by Dr. Jenny, a Doctor of Chiropractic with over a decade of experience, we have a proven track record of providing comfort and positive outcomes for countless mothers. Dr. Jenny's expertise in chiropractic care has been instrumental in helping mothers navigate the challenges of postpartum recovery with ease.
Complementing Dr. Jenny's chiropractic expertise is Diana, our seasoned postnatal and massage therapist with over 20 years of experience. Diana's nurturing touch and extensive knowledge have brought relaxation and relief to numerous new moms, guiding them through their healing journey with care and compassion.
What sets us apart is our shared experience as mothers ourselves. Both Dr. Jenny and Diana understand firsthand the challenges and struggles modern mothers face in today's digital age. Drawing from their own experiences, they offer not only professional assistance but also genuine empathy and understanding. With us, you'll receive expert care tailored to your unique needs, provided by professionals who truly understand the journey of motherhood.
I could feel the body becomes lighter and relaxed after the first treatment. Satisfying results after the whole process. Diana is very friendly, helpful and professional. So it is easy to ask her questions. Will recommend her to friends and family
I would come again to try more massage from Diana. Very good!
Dr. Jenny Li is really experienced and is always willing to answer any questions I had for her. I learned a lot in just this two sessions I have with her. She will make sure you feel comfortable before starting the adjustment
First chiropractic experience and it was pleasant. I love how Dr. Li puts me at ease. Although I was sore the next day, my body definitely felt lighter. Can’t wait for the second session!
After a C-section, it's important to consult with your healthcare provider before starting any postnatal massage or chiropractic care. While both modalities can offer benefits for postpartum recovery, it's crucial to ensure that they are safe and appropriate for your individual circumstances. Your healthcare provider can assess your healing progress, any specific concerns related to your C-section, and provide personalized recommendations for postnatal care. Additionally, they can advise on the timing and frequency of massage and chiropractic sessions to support your recovery without compromising your healing process. Always prioritize your health and well-being by seeking guidance from a qualified healthcare professional.
For mothers who had a normal vaginal birth, postnatal massage and chiropractic care can typically begin once they have received clearance from their healthcare provider, usually around 4-6 weeks postpartum. However, it's essential to listen to your body and ensure that you feel ready physically and emotionally before starting any postnatal treatments.
Postnatal massage can help alleviate muscle tension, improve circulation, and promote relaxation, while chiropractic care can address any spinal misalignments, improve pelvic position and help restore balance to the body. These therapies can be particularly beneficial in supporting postpartum recovery, easing discomfort, and promoting overall well-being.
Always consult with your healthcare provider before starting any new postnatal treatments, and choose qualified practitioners experienced in working with postpartum clients to ensure your safety and comfort.
Postnatal massage and chiropractic care can support milk supply by promoting overall physical and emotional well-being, reducing stress levels, and improving relaxation. Here's how they may contribute:
1. Stress Reduction: Both massage and chiropractic care have been shown to reduce stress levels by promoting relaxation and releasing tension. High levels of stress can interfere with milk production, so reducing stress can indirectly support a healthy milk supply.
2. Improved Circulation: Postnatal massage can help improve circulation, which may enhance blood flow to the breasts and promote milk production.
3. Hormonal Balance: Massage therapy may help regulate hormone levels, including prolactin, which plays a key role in milk production. Chiropractic adjustments can influence the nervous system, potentially aiding in hormone regulation and overall well-being during the postpartum period.
4. Pain Relief: Both massage and chiropractic care can alleviate physical discomfort, such as back and neck pain, which are common issues for breastfeeding mothers. By reducing pain and promoting comfort, these therapies can support a smoother breastfeeding experience.
While postnatal massage and chiropractic care can offer benefits for breastfeeding mothers, it's essential to prioritize overall self-care, including proper nutrition, hydration, and adequate rest, to support milk supply. Additionally, consulting with a lactation consultant or healthcare provider can provide personalized guidance and support for breastfeeding success.
After postnatal massage and chiropractic adjustment, there are a few things you may want to avoid to ensure your comfort and safety:
1. Strenuous Activities: It's advisable to avoid strenuous activities or heavy lifting immediately after a massage or chiropractic adjustment. Your body may need time to rest and integrate the benefits of the treatment.
2. Overexertion: While gentle movement and light activity can be beneficial, avoid overexerting yourself or engaging in intense physical activities that could strain your muscles or exacerbate any discomfort.
3. Excessive Heat: Avoid using heating pads or taking hot baths immediately after a massage or chiropractic adjustment, as these can increase circulation and potentially exacerbate any inflammation or soreness.
4. Alcohol and Caffeine: It's best to avoid alcohol and excessive caffeine consumption after these treatments, as they can dehydrate the body and interfere with the relaxation and healing process.
5. Skipping Hydration: Be sure to drink plenty of water to stay hydrated after your session, as both massage and chiropractic adjustment can release toxins and increase circulation, which may increase your body's need for hydration.
6. Skipping Rest: Allow yourself time to rest and relax after your treatment, especially if you feel any fatigue or drowsiness. Your body may need time to fully absorb the benefits of the session.
Always listen to your body and follow any specific post-treatment recommendations provided by your massage therapist or chiropractor to optimize your recovery and ensure the best outcomes. If you have any concerns or experience unusual symptoms after your session, don't hesitate to contact your healthcare provider for guidance.
To ensure that your therapist or chiropractor is qualified and professional enough to support your postnatal journey, consider the following factors:
1. Credentials and Qualifications: Check the therapist or chiropractor's credentials, certifications, and qualifications. They should have specific training and experience in providing postnatal care.
2. Experience: Look for practitioners who have experience working with postnatal clients. Ask about their experience and expertise in addressing postpartum issues such as pelvic floor dysfunction, breastfeeding support, and postpartum recovery.
3. Client Reviews and Testimonials: Read reviews and testimonials from other postnatal clients to gauge their satisfaction with the practitioner's services. Positive feedback from previous clients can be a good indicator of the practitioner's professionalism and effectiveness.
4. Communication and Empathy: A good therapist or chiropractor should listen attentively to your concerns, communicate clearly, and demonstrate empathy and understanding towards your postnatal needs and challenges.
5. Customized Treatment Plans: Look for practitioners who offer personalized treatment plans tailored to your specific postnatal needs and goals. Avoid one-size-fits-all approaches and seek out practitioners who take the time to assess your individual situation and develop a customized plan of care.
6. Safety Precautions: Ensure that the practitioner follows proper safety protocols and hygiene practices to protect your health and well-being during treatment sessions.
7. Professionalism: Pay attention to the practitioner's professionalism, demeanor, and conduct during your interactions. They should demonstrate respect, professionalism, and integrity in their approach to care.
8. Continuing Education: Inquire about the practitioner's commitment to continuing education and staying updated on the latest research and techniques in postnatal care. This demonstrates their dedication to providing high-quality services and staying informed about best practices in the field.
By considering these factors and conducting thorough research, you can find a therapist or chiropractor who is qualified, professional, and capable of supporting you on your postnatal journey. Don't hesitate to ask questions, express any concerns, and advocate for your needs to ensure that you receive the best possible care.
I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage. The massage therapy can be beneficial during the recovery process after a miscarriage, it's essential to consult with your healthcare provider before seeking any form of massage or bodywork.
After a miscarriage, your body may need time to heal both physically and emotionally. Massage therapy can potentially help alleviate physical discomfort, reduce stress, and promote relaxation during this challenging time. However, it's crucial to ensure that any massage you receive is safe and appropriate for your individual situation.
Your healthcare provider can assess your specific needs, determine if massage therapy is suitable for you, and provide guidance on when it may be appropriate to start receiving massage treatments. They can also offer recommendations for qualified massage therapists who have experience working with individuals who have experienced miscarriages.
In addition to massage therapy, it's essential to prioritize self-care, rest, and emotional support as you navigate the healing process. Be gentle with yourself, allow yourself time to grieve and process your emotions, and seek support from loved ones or mental health professionals if needed.
Always prioritize your health and well-being, and don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns about your recovery after a miscarriage.