Customer Service Officer
Customer Service Officer
We are looking for someone who can:
- Assist the Doctor in handling patient flow
- Manage patient's needs and care within the clinic
- Managing Patient treatment schedule
- Educating potential patients on our services and the benefit of chiropractic
- Assist in clinic administration duties, filing, and payroll
- Handle front desk duties
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other Requirements
- Candidate must possess at least a NiTEC/ GCE N Level/ GCE O Level/ Diploma
- As training will be provided prior to deployment, previous customer service related work experience will be a plus.
- High energy, dynamic, kind, honest, friendly, punctual and self-motivated
Passionate about customer service, desire to help others, and good problem-solving ability.
- Interested in healthcare and wellness
- Possesses good interpersonal, communication skills, a humble and positive attitude toward working with teammates with diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin in order to communicate and manage patient's needs and care within the clinic
- Basic IT skills
- This position is subjected to retail shift hours, inclusive weekends.
- This position is subjected to rest on either (1 full or 2 half weekday day(s)) and standard full time working hours ( minimum 40 hours)
Please indicate the following in your resume:
- Earliest join date and/or notice period required
- Expected remuneration
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Candidates who require work passes need not apply.
We are looking for an associate to join our team. As Singapore Pain Solutions is growing everyday, we want to invite you to join our team.
We are looking for someone who is a team player, honest, compassionate and have good integrity.
As we value the good quality of a team member, there is potential partnership involvement available if the associate successfully completes the initial contract.
- Minimum 2 years of experience. Specialty in sports and rehab is a plus
- Good communication skills and understanding how to work in Asian culture
- Must be coachable
- Strong chiropractic philosophy and have experience conducting workshop.
- Comfortable speaking in front the camera and live audiences.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Your social media account name includes Facebook and Instagram (please make sure change your setting to non private)