In Singapore, about 80% of adults will experience low back pain at some point in their lives. That percentage is about to increase due to more working adults working from home and limiting their physical activities significantly.
So what are the common factors that cause low back pain?
- Prolong sitting
- Working in front of a computer for a long period of time
- Excessive use of smart devices such as handphones or iPad
- Lack of exercise
- Overweight, obesity
- History of past injury
- Sports injury
- Poor posture.
- Taking care of little children.
So what can you do when you have low back pain?
Chiropractors are trained health care professionals who are treating muscular skeletal-related issues through a non-surgical approach. At our center, we also use other approaches such as decompression therapy, guided exercises and stretch to improve the outcome of low back pain patients. Many studies have concluded that chiropractic adjustments are effective for the treatment of low back pain as well as herniated discs.
Still not sure whether chiropractic adjustment is the right solution for you, you can book an appointment with our professional registered chiropractor to discuss your recovery.
- Bagaimana Sakit Kronik Mempengaruhi Kualiti Hidup Anda dalam 5 Cara - September 15, 2022
- Chiropractic and Low Back Pain - May 23, 2022
- Why More Parents Are Taking Their Children To See The Chiropractor? - May 12, 2022